Sharing is Caring!
A massive deflationary bust is coming as the Fed is about to drive the M2 Money Supply (YoY) negative with its aggressive Quantitative Tightening program. While Burry points out that rising money velocity can offset the decline in money supply like the 1970s, it appears that Burry could be completely wrong. At the current rate of tightening, central bankers are going to cause a massive deflationary bust.
See also US 10 year yield about to reach 4%! The average offered US 30y mortgage rate hits 6.8%…
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe