Sharing is Caring!
Today, the US Treasury 10-year yield exploded upwards by over 12 basis points. With it, the 30-year mortgage yield is above 5%. And MBA Mortgage Purchase Applications are actually increasing.
Today’s bond market summary shows the 10-year Treasury yield up 12.7 basis points. Its the same all over the western world. Asia? Not so much.
Fear of further Fed fireballs coming from removal of the monetary punchbowl.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe:
- It’s getting worse: Dirty Joe finishes speech, shakes hands with himself, gets lost on the stage
- We Have Hit the Drain
- Reports of secret NATO lab called “Pit 404” in Azovstal Mariupol
- This is a detention camp in Shanghai. Positive cases are dragged out of their homes and forced into locations like this.
- NOTICE A PATTERN? THEY AREN’T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE…
- Trump Endorses Candidate Who Supports Abortions and Tranny Kids
- A “Robin Hood Mentality” Emerges On The Streets Of America As Gangs Of Thieves Start To Prey Upon The Rich
- Elon Musk Tries to Take Over Twitter, Why Tho’?
- Mitch McConnell Warns Against “Unacceptable” GOP Candidates
- Trucker backlog at Mexico border. China ports closed, no goods through Texas. Pucker up