Sharing is Caring!
Flying car receives official certificate of airworthiness.
A flying car received an official certificate of airworthiness by the Slovak Transport Authority. The car is capable of hitting speeds over 100mph and reaching altitudes above 8,000 ft.
— CNBC (@CNBC) February 5, 2023
See also It’s official: No global warming for 8 years and 5 months, per NASA satellite data. That’s no warming despite ~475 billion tons of CO2 emissions. CO2 warming is the biggest scientific hoax of all time.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline
See also The US Pentagon released a statement on its official website acknowledging that it has funded 46 Ukrainian biological facilities