by Chris Black
The US has sent $24 billion to Ukraine since 2014 but spends hundreds of billions on welfare every single year.
I think the Blacks have had more than enough reparations from the Bank of Whitey.
Stop sending US money to Ukraine and use it to pay reparations to descendents of slaves
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) December 30, 2022
Centrists like Timmie are worse than leftists; dumber, less honest (somehow!), more cowardly.
If Tim Pool and all other “anti-Woke” cryptoleftist cowards simply identified as liberals and stopped pretending to oppose them, I would instantly have more respect for that than whatever he thinks he’s doing right now.
Globalism, the current glob-homo political doctrine, is the pinnacle of political extremism, and must be opposed at all costs; being a retarded “centrist” ain’t gonna cut it.
Every agenda pushed, from multiracialism to transgenderism, has virtually no historical precedent and is completely alien to 99.9% of human societies before the 1960s.
Globalism is an insane and vicious political assault that should be framed as such.
There’s nothing extreme about wanting a normal, functional society like every pre-1960s Western country and most (non-Third World) countries today.
It’s sensible and moderate.
No sane person wants to live in a country that is plagued by violent interethnic conflict, drug addiction, pedophilic grooming, and child mutilation.
See also Democrat Representative Deletes Tweet After Elon Musk Fact Checks Him
- In a Sane Society You’d Go to Prison for Doing This
- HAPPENING – NY STATE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW
- Elon Musk: “Almost no one seems to realize that the head of bioethics at NIH – the person who is supposed to make sure that Fauci behaves ethically – is his wife”
- No Joke: Apple Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Their Racist Watch
- COVID IS BACK
- The Ukrainian War Will be Worse Than the Winter War
- ELON ABOUT TO BE MARGIN CALLED
- The “Mega-Bubbles” Have Started To Burst, And That Could Mean Unprecedented Financial Chaos Is Ahead
- The Truth About Andrew Tate
- All Ukraine Had to Do Was Surrender