Russia is ready to negotiate with all parties involved in the war in Ukraine but Kyiv and its Western backers have refused to engage in talks, President Vladimir Putin said in an interview aired on Sunday.
Air raid sirens wailed in Kyiv and across all Ukrainian regions on Sunday morning but no new Russian attacks were reported, officials said. The all-clear was later given.
A Russian strike on Ukraine’s recently recaptured city of Kherson on Saturday killed at least 10 people, wounded 58 and left bloodied corpses on the road, authorities said, in what Kyiv condemned as wanton killing for pleasure.
Three Ukrainian emergency workers were killed when a mine exploded while they were demining parts of the Kherson region, emergency services said.
Ukrainians will create their own Christmas miracle by showing they remain unbowed despite Russian attacks that have plunged millions into darkness, President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in a defiant message.
- This is what happened when they tried to raise the Ukrainian flag in Slovakia Parliament
- This picture was drawn in 1918 during WWI, not much has changed in 104 years.
- Fresh Twitter Files Drop: Twitter executive was a former CIA employee, the FBI, CIA, State Department, Pentagon and other state actors involved with social media surveillance on Twitter (as well as other platforms, including Reddit, Facebook, and Pinterest)
- Alarm: ChatGPT by OpenAI now *expressly prohibits arguments for fossil fuels*. (It used to offer them.) Not only that, it excludes nuclear…
- Check out Chile With 90% Vaccination Rate
- The propaganda being presented suggests something is up…
- Jimmy Dore roasts the editor of Scientific American
- Anti-Booster: More Doses of Covid “Vaccines” Mean Greater Heart Risk . . . Covid Shots Damage Heart in ALL Recipients
- Millions of Americans have left the country. Where are they going, and why?
- ABC News Journalist Breaks Her Silence, Reveals She Developed Heart Condition Due to Covid Vaccine